Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ishq Shayari

If you are looking for Ishq Shayari messages, here you will find best and unique selection of cute lovely, romantic, cute, sweet poetic & friendly texts. To send to your loved ones and special friends. Send these free funny short English Urdu Hindi sad Love u sms quotes, true sms love poems, I Love You sms to your soul mates. Send these Valentine's love sms message on Valentine's day. Why not you love on sms to your friends by these love sms notes. You should crush on your lovely freinds by sending these lovely sms.

LOVE IS A TEST WHICH STUPID PEOPLE FAIL AND THEN RE-TAKE THE TEST!!! Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: NICHOLAS

sumtyms i wonder how i came so close 2 u...nd i felt in luv with u...wy i cant liv without u?...mayb god knew dat i wont be happy without u luv.tk care.
---
Full Name: awad
Mobile: 0184958978

my love to you, oh dearest one wiil stay till you have gone the long stairway to heaven.i will not wait until eleven to tell you the things i want you to know just because my dearest:i love u so!
---
Full Name: mzukwana, student vellige
Mobile: 0782129782

relationship is like a garden. its beautiful when watered with love , hugs, tears & cheers but it dries up when untouched , SO DO KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS . Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: us rana Ishq Shayari
Mobile: 07828398790

No matter how sad, no matter how sick,
I feel better just thinking of you...
But I'm happier each time I send you a message
Coz I know I'll be disturbing you!Ö§mäñ +92 (0) 3454 566641

With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU! Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
Ö§mäñ +92 (0) 3454 566641
---

Be smart, be clever put me in your heart for ever.
Ö§mäñ +92 (0) 3454 566641

Love is Pure.
Love is Sure.
Love is sweet poison,
that Doctors can't cure.
---
Full Name: zee(hell_boy)
Mobile: (0321-4285192 ....0301-4285192)

Sometings are left undone,some words are left unsaid,
some fellings are left unexpresred but some one as nice as u could never be left unmissed
---
Full Name: Sayalisalih
Mobile: 91-9895137022

A word to say,a word to hear.Even in ur absence,
I fell u near,My feeling is strong,hope it goes long
we'll remain frenz, till heart goes on........... Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: Sayalisalih
Mobile: 91-9895137022

a candle may be litten and melt it's fire may stop but the love which i've given to you will always burning forever until the day GOD recall frm heaven Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: magolene
Mobile: 0720100324

Please tell me your INGREDIENTS because I mixed 100kg sugar with 80kg chocolate and 60 kg honey but .... stilli can't make a personas sweet as you ...Copyright Lovesmsfun.com..
---
Full Name: sonu
Mobile: 9892444824

our skin may grow wrinkled and old but the heart that is loyal shall never turn cold
---
Full Name: singapore frankie
Mobile: 97438740

Though we are very far apart, but somehow I always feel you near my heart.
---
Full Name: Frank
Mobile: 97438740 Ishq Shayari

..life is a book we all read.Love is a blessing we all need.
Always be happy always wear a smile,remember in this world v r
just 4 a while so keep in tuch Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: Sayalisalih
Mobile: 91-9895137022 Ishq Shayari

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it'scalled falling in love, because you don't forceyourself to fall, you just fall.
---
Full Name: usman
Mobile: 03457938965


REMEMBERthat there willalways besomeomewhoremember u everydaywithor without messages!or calls!THATS ME!!LV U(",)
---
Full Name: usman
Mobile: 03457938965

I love to see you smileIn the lone summer of lightAnd hold you oh so closeUnderneath the stars at nightBut there is just one thingDarling through and throughForever I will cherishEvery moment with you Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: usman
Mobile: 03457938965

Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth and some said fame. I was thinking about this when my cell phone beeped and received a text from you. Then, I smiled and said: "This makes me happy."
---
Full Name: usman
Mobile: 03457938965

when u r sad.........i will try ur tears
when u r scared.........i will confort ur fears
when u r worried........i will give u hope
when u r confused.......i will give u cope
and when u r lost.......and cant see the light
i shall be ur beacon.....shining ever so bright
this is my oath........i pledge tillthe end
why u may ask?........because u r my Love Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: Niraj
Mobile: 09910894506

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.By sending this message not to offend you,but with a heart of caring.One last thing your gorgeous,and i think i can love you.Please respond, and have a wonderful day.
---
Full Name: TOMMY
Mobile: 0730152792

Never leave the one you like for the one you love cuz the one u like will leave you for the one they love!!!!
---Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
Full Name: Diamond
Mobile:

Some people die younger because God Loves them too much...u u still on earth because there r someone who loves u more than God...
---
Full Name: gdas-b.e.coll
Mobile: 9836080082

i know
i accept
i believe
i admit
i m " 0 " zero
but this is not end. i want HER becoz without HER i m incomplete.
HER + 0 = HERO
i m right naa Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
Model-Syed-Hasnat Haider (0322-5082324)
---
Full Name: Hasnat
Mobile: 0322-5082324


i've written you on the page of my heart,reflected your face on the mirrors of my soul,displayed you in the gallaries of my eyes,this show how much i care...wow you are loved! Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: sethu
Mobile: 0739772899

COURT ORDER! Ur accused of crawling into my HEART,& hijacking my smiles with your care.Hw du plead? GUILTY! U R sentenced 2 b MY Better Half 4-LIFE-no bail!
---
Full Name: Honey
Mobile: 09441480606

Bee Love Honey
People Love Money
Flower Love Dew Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
But I LOVE YOU HONEY
---
Full Name: Bilal Laloo Ishq Shayari
Mobile: 0334-4411805

only an open heart can receeive a love ,only an open hand can receive a gift only an open mind can reeceive a wisdom and only u can receive my love

By following my heart i came to you,
I only forget to take something back with me,Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
For my thought are still with you!!!
---
Full Name: Ö§mäñ
Mobile: +92 (0) 3454 566641

A single candle can illuminate all the night,
A true friends lights up an entire lifeti

My silence. doesn't mean. I forget you. my disappearance doesn't mean. I don't care about you. because you are always. in my heart...
Full Name: mOmO nOOr
Mobile: (321) 5022113

As u open ur eyes, ill be thinking of u. As u begin a new day, ill be prayin 4u. As u face problems, ill be just beside u. Remember ill be with u 4 ever.......
---
Full Name: Hidhayathulla Shareef
Mobile: +9607844339

love pappa, love mummy, love brother& sister,love everything under the sun..but at last a few love give to me becz i love morethan everything in the world.. i love u ....... Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
---
Full Name: rashi
Mobile: +966561282801

In the halls i see you walkin
There you are just talkin
I love your hair i love your eyes
they're almost as blue as the sky
I wish that one day we will be
together forever you and me
we'd be happy as can be
cause i'd have you and you'd have me
My wish came true
Cause I now have you
we hug we kiss
we never miss
cause you love me and I love you Copyright Lovesmsfun.com
Full Name: Taim
Mobile: 0345-5895842

No comments:

Post a Comment