Love sms:I Love U
D smallest word is I,the sweetest word is LOVEand the dearest personin the world is U.dats why I Love You..
-->
Love sms:All I wanted
All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 meAll I wanted was sum1 who’d b there 4 meAll I ever wanted was sum1 who’d b trueAll I ever wanted was sum1 like U…
-->
Valentine Day Sms:My Thoughts Are For U
As days go by, my feelings get stronger,To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer.Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true,Day & Night my thought r of U..
-->
Love sms:What love is
Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.Happy Valentine Day To My Love..
-->
Romantic sms:What i would do for u
I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight, I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you, Without you life seems to be boring, You came and filled my life with lots of happiness Love you very very much. Happy Valentine’s Day
-->
Love sms:My Valentine
Even if the sun refused to shine, Even if romance ran out of rhyme You would still have my heart until the end of time, You’re all I need, my love, my Valentine
-->
Love sms:Honest To u
To b honest wid u, I don’t hav d words to make u feel better,but I do have d arms to give u a hug, ears to listen to whatevr u want to talk about,and I have a heart,a heart that’s aching to see u smile again……
-->
Romantic sms:Best love ever
I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers,I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean,I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever!
Happy Valentine’s Day !
-->
Love sms:Love u so much
Love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love u more,Your happy smile.Your loving face no1 will ever take ur place.Wish u a Happy Valentine’s Day!
-->
Valentine Day Sms:I Wish
I’m enthralled by ur beauty,mesmerized by ur charisma nd spellbound by ur love.No wonder I m alwys thinking about u.I wish to celebrate evry Valentine wid u.Happy Valentine’s Day!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MicroTouch Titanium Trimmer | Home - iTanium-arts
ReplyDeleteThe MicroTouch titanium trimmer is the titanium sia world's used ford fusion titanium first titanium blade self-contained electric vehicle designed titanium belt buckle to replace the original titanium fitness aluminum trimmer. Constructed and operated by
e600u6mnemb031 Discreet Vibrators,dildo,wholesale sex toys,Butterfly Vibrator,vibrators,dildo,bullets and eggs,vibrators,prostate massagers s382j0phpub735
ReplyDelete